Hi, friends! So this post is something different besides another lifestyle or fitness post! But I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Uniquely Mickie! She also blogs about college and lifestyle so she is very relatable. You can check her out here.
I just recently heard about this award and so I’m sure there are quite a few people that don’t know what it is! It is an award that goes out to new bloggers that are trying to gain readers. There a few rules that you must follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that blogger provides you with
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
- Tell the bloggers you nominated them
- Write 11 questions for them
Here the questions that Mickie gave me:
1. What is your favorite activity to do outside of the blogging world?
I really enjoy working out (obviously, fitness blogger). I love to go to the gym on good and bad days and it is the perfect way for me to release some steam. I love that working out can be an inside or outside activity and anyone is capable of doing it!
2. If you could go anywhere for a day, where would you go?
Hmm.. this is a tough one. I have always wanted to visit the Great Wall of China and be able to walk on such a huge part of history. But I am torn because I have always also wanted to see the Eiffel Tower ..
3. What is a piece of advice that you would give your younger self?
Don’t worry about what other people are doing, focus on yourself and your goals and it will take you far in life.
4. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)?
5. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
It would have to be breakfast and definitely maple bars.
6. What is your biggest fear?
Failing or not being good enough. I feel like there is always an insecurity of not being good enough and disappointing the people I care about most.
7. What was your biggest inspiration to start a blog?
Honestly, I wanted a forum to write freely and be able to express my feelings. This blog was something I decided to do for myself. So I suppose I was my own inspiration. If we are talking about what blog inspired me to do so, it would be simplytaralynn.
8. How long did you wait to tell your friends and family about your blog?
I told my friends before it even happened! I wanted their opinions on if I should go for it or not and they were all so supporting of my decision to dive right in.
9. What is the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
Probably my NPC competition.
10. Do you have any pets?
Yassss, my little friend Wallace.
11.Favorite snack that you have to have?
Well on prep, probably dark chocolate Kodiak Cakes. Off of prep I love Biscoff Cookie Butter, BREAKFAST SANDWICHES, sweet potato fries, carbs, carbs, carbs.
Thank you again for nominating me! I get to now choose 5 people that I would like to nominate! These are few new blogs that I would like to nominate for the Liebster Award:
Susana from Style and Life by Susana
Molly from Molly Rees
Asha from Wellness Ginie
Stephanie from Simply Stephanie
Anisa from She’s Beaming
I love all of your guys’ blogs and hope you keep it going and share the love! Here is some questions for you:
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What do you wish you were better at?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What blog inspired you to start yours?
- What is your favorite book you’ve ever read?
- Which destination is on top of your bucket list?
- What is your most memorable travel experience?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- What is your favorite quote and by whom?
Thanks again for the nomination and hope the Liebster will be passed on! If you enjoyed this post, comment below!